We can cancel your timeshare contract in Maine. At Timeshare Compliance, our experts have studied the appropriate Maine laws that pertain to every timeshare contract. That is why you should call us at 1-800-705-6856.
One of our specialists will begin working with you to build a case that will result in canceling your timeshare contract.
Laws to Cancel Timeshare Contracts in Maine
In Maine, the applicable statutes are found in Title 33, which pertains to all property contracts. Chapter 10 of Title 33 pertains to timeshares. At Timeshare Compliance, when our clients retain us to cancel a timeshare contract, we rely on Maine Revised Statute Annotated, Title 33 Section 592(3) to bring relief to cancel the timeshare contract.
Maine statutes provide many intricacies that allow us to bring relief to those who want to cancel a timeshare contract. First, we need to gather the information.
- We need to know precisely how our clients heard about the timeshare presentation.
- We need to know whether the developer offered a gift to lure our client into the timeshare presentation.
- We need to know if the timeshare developer misrepresented the timeshare in any way.
- We need to know if the timeshare developer complied with all paperwork requirements that the Maine law requires.
- We need to know if the seller used high-pressure or misleading tactics.
- We need to know if the timeshare failed to meet our client’s expectations, or if the developer raised maintenance fees, imposed assessment fees without our client’s agreement, or if the developer failed to make the timeshare available as promised.
- If the develop harassed our client with relentless calls for upgrades, we can start the process to cancel the timeshare contract.
After we gather all of the necessary information, one of our senior analysts will work directly with you. You will have a full understanding of how our attorneys will use Maine’s laws to cancel your timeshare contract.