I’m Michael Santos with Timeshare Compliance. If you were lured into a timeshare presentation under false pretenses, and a developer’s representative misled you into signing a contract, then perhaps you should speak with our team. I’d like you to know what you can expect from the free consultation if you call 1-800-705-6856.
The process will begin when you speak with one of our specialists. Our specialists will want to learn as much as possible about your experience with purchasing the timeshare. Since all members (besides me) of our senior leadership team built careers in the timeshare industry, they are familiar with the misrepresentations that many people suffer. According to what I’ve learned from them, about 80 percent of the people who purchase timeshares have pleasant experiences.
Unfortunately, about 20 percent of the people who purchased feel that the developers manipulated them into signing timeshare agreements. We accept clients when our process can show fraudulent misrepresentations.
Timeshare developers do not make it easy for people to cancel timeshare contracts. That’s why our specialists need to obtain as much information as possible during the free consultation. We need to know:
- How did you hear about the timeshare?
- Did the developer induce you with the promise of a gift?
- Did the developer require anything from you in exchange to receive the gift?
- Did the developer live up to your expectations with regard to the gift?
- Did the developer lead you to believe that you would receive “down payment” assistance?
- Did the developer full explain all finance costs associated with the timeshare?
- Did the developer misrepresent what you would receive from owning the timeshare?
The more information our specialists gather during the free consultation, the better our analysts will be able to assess whether the misrepresentation you endured rose to the level of fraud. If you suffered through fraudulent misrepresentation, we can work together to craft a strategy that may lead to the cancellation of your timeshare contract.
Call 1-800-705-6856 for your free consultation.