Timeshare Resolution Process
We pride ourselves as being industry leaders in timeshare exit strategy and timeshare resolution. Our process is legal, simple and effective in helping people like you make an exit from timeshare contracts.
I. Case Review & Evaluation
Our Specialist will conduct a client survey, with you, in order to prepare a file for the Analyst. The Analyst will then review your file and contact you providing options to resolve your timeshare contract.
II. Case Strategy
- Your Analyst will send you a service agreement that will allow our team of experts to begin the process of resolving your timeshare contract.
- If you decide to sign up for Credit Restoration & Monitoring, you will be contacted by the Assistant Analyst Coordinator to walk you through the process.
- Once your signed contract and processing fee are collected, you will receive a call from the Welcome Department. The team will formally greet you and outline any further documentation required to proceed with your file.
- When all documentation has been received your Case Representative will initiate an internal review to outline the merits of your case.
- Once the internal review is complete your case will be sent to your attorney.
We will provide you with a letter that relieves you of all further liability regarding the timeshare contract(s).
“When I finally came to my senses and realized the mistake I had made in purchasing a timeshare, it was too late to get out of the contract. Every time I thought about it, it upset me to know I was going to be trapped in this situation for years to come, specifically having to pay high annual maintenance fees every year. As time went on, I began hearing commercials and reading advertisements on the internet about companies claiming they could get me out of my timeshare contract. I knew there were a lot of scams out there, but I decided to take a chance on Timeshare Compliance. When they tell you how much it will cost to get you out, it might seem like a lot, but believe me when I tell you that this amount is a fraction of what you will pay over the years in maintenance fees. Whether I was speaking to someone at the attorney’s office assigned to my case, or a representative of Timeshare Compliance, everyone was always very friendly and helpful, and always accessible if I had a question. It took a few months, but when I got the call informing me my timeshare was canceled, it was a huge relief. I am proof that Timeshare Compliance is a company you can trust. If you give them a chance, you will not be disappointed.”
– Douglas K & Cynthia