Timeshare Resolution Process
We pride ourselves as being industry leaders in timeshare exit strategy and timeshare resolution. Our process is legal, simple and effective in helping people like you make an exit from timeshare contracts.
I. Case Review & Evaluation
Our Specialist will conduct a client survey, with you, in order to prepare a file for the Analyst. The Analyst will then review your file and contact you providing options to resolve your timeshare contract.
II. Case Strategy
- Your Analyst will send you a service agreement that will allow our team of experts to begin the process of resolving your timeshare contract.
- If you decide to sign up for Credit Restoration & Monitoring, you will be contacted by the Assistant Analyst Coordinator to walk you through the process.
- Once your signed contract and processing fee are collected, you will receive a call from the Welcome Department. The team will formally greet you and outline any further documentation required to proceed with your file.
- When all documentation has been received your Case Representative will initiate an internal review to outline the merits of your case.
- Once the internal review is complete your case will be sent to your attorney.
We will provide you with a letter that relieves you of all further liability regarding the timeshare contract(s).