We work on your behalf if your timeshare developer or timeshare sales representative:
- used deceptive marketing tactics to lure you into a presentation.
- used high-pressure sales manipulations during the presentation.
- misrepresented what you would receive from your timeshare in any way.
- suggested your timeshare was a real estate purchase.
- indicated that your timeshare was an investment opportunity.
- did not fully explain maintenance costs.
- did not fully explain your exposure to assessment fees.
- did not fully explain how you would receive harassing calls for upgrades.
- did not fully explain the finance terms.
- did not fully explain that your timeshare would incur ongoing liabilities.
- misled you into believing you could sell your timeshare contract.
“We’re grateful to everyone at Timeshare Compliance. For months, family and friends told us there wasn’t any way to cancel a timeshare contract. We bought our timeshare on a whim, without realizing all the costs involved. The salesman made the timeshare sound as if it was an investment. The deal seemed almost too good to be true. And it was. Once we signed the contract, we were on our own. The fees kept rising, but the value kept falling. The services we received never lived up to the promises. We’re glad that Timeshare Compliance put an end to our timeshare headache. I’ll never make such a foolish purchase again!”
Sam from Oakland