Many prospective clients contact us after learning about our innovative approach to canceling timeshare contracts. They hear radio personalities like Dave Ramsey or Glen Beck rail against misleading and manipulative sales techniques of the timeshare industry. When listeners learn that TimeshareCompliance.com has a 100% success rate for canceling timeshare contracts, they call to ask how much our services cost.
Responding to that question is about as simple as responding to a different question. For example:
How much does it cost to buy a house?
It depends. Many questions might help us determine a fair-market value for a house.
- Where is the house located?
- What is the square footage of the house?
- What amenities does the house include?
- Does the house have a garage?
- How big is the property?
The more we know about the house, the better prepared we are to determine a fair price.
With regard to canceling a timeshare contract, we need to know more about how the timeshare developer victimized our prospective clients. We can only work toward success for our clients if we adhere to our scrupulous, proprietary process. Until we know all details about each client’s particular situation, we cannot properly assess the case or quote a price.
When determining whether it’s worthwhile to proceed with our methodical process, clients should consider the following question:
- How much will this timeshare cost my family and me over the course of this contract?
By contemplating the answer to that question, our clients quickly understand the value of canceling the timeshare contract. To paraphrase Dave Ramsey and Glen Beck, a timeshare isn’t an investment. It’s a money pit that derails prospects for happiness.
Our clients know what it’s like. Every time a statement demands for timeshare maintenance fees, or demands to fees for repairs, our clients feel the equivalent of ulcers in their stomach. They just want out. At TimeshareCompliance.com, we can help!
Do you want out of your timeshare contract? Then connect with our specialists at TimeshareCompliance.com. We will start the process. Although we can’t quote you a fee without knowing more, we can make a promise. Before you spend a single penny, you will know exactly what type of service you’re going to receive.
By setting an appointment with one of our specialists, you can expect the following:
Our specialist will ask a series of questions. Your responses to those questions will help us assess your case. We will learn such facts as follows:
- Which timeshare developer manipulated you into signing a contract?
- How much do you owe on your timeshare contract?
- How much was the maintenance when you entered into the timeshare contract?
- How much interest is the timeshare developer charging to finance your contract?
- How many points or weeks does your timeshare contract include?
- How has your timeshare developer manipulated you?
- In what ways did the timeshare fail to live up to your expectations?
- How has your situation changed since the timeshare developer duped you into signing the contract?
- How long have you been paying on your timeshare contract?
Our specialist will collect that information to perform the assessment at no cost to you. Then, a senior analyst will review your information and conduct a second call with you. Again, there is no charge to continue this assessment. We’ll be combatting a multibillion-dollar timeshare developer. To bring you victory in this David-versus-Goliath battle, we’ll need to know all of the facts to build the strongest possible case. Once we determine the weak spots in the timeshare developer’s contract, we will know what resources we need to prevail.
At TimeshareCompliance.com, we cannot take every case. But if we take your case, we will quote a fee for the excellent service that you will receive. You will know every step of our process, and you will know that we’re fighting to stop the pain.