The timeshare industry has changed over the past several years. In the past, people enjoyed timeshares for a number of reasons.
- Timeshare ownership brought family together.
- Timeshare ownership resulted in people making conscious decisions to vacation regularly.
- Timeshare ownership provided great accommodations for family vacations.
Recent years brought considerable consolidation in the timeshare industry. That was a great change for investors in the corporations that went into timeshare. It wasn’t so good for timeshare owners.
Major hotel brands and publicly traded corporations recognized that huge profits existed by selling individual units 50 separate times. Those big corporate entities began using their financial strength to purchase resorts from founders.
Those consolidations changed the industry.
Many of the people who work on our team came from the timeshare industry. But our people worked in timeshare long before the consolidation, when corporate policies took the fun out of timeshare.
People call us to cancel timeshares because the timeshares have become burdensome. Instead of helping people enjoy their timeshares, corporations behind the timeshares concentrate on the profits.
- People contact our team for help when they want to cancel timeshares because they’re tired of being harassed for upgrades by timeshare developers.
- People contact our team for help when they want to cancel timeshares because the timeshare isn’t ever available when they want to use it.
- People contact our team for help when they want to cancel timeshares because they did not anticipate that maintenance fees would rise so drastically.
If corporations took care of people who wanted to enjoy timeshares, there wouldn’t be any need for our service. Yet when people feel abused by the timeshare industry, the entire idea of a timeshare becomes distasteful. That is when people want to cancel.
We serve people who suffered because of unethical sales practices. If you would like a free consultation, contact one of our specialists by calling Timeshare Compliance: 1-800-705-6856.